Event RFP Submission Workgroup
From HTNG Connectivity Wiki
This workgroup is addressing the automated delivery of RFPs from meeting planners, through intermediary systems, directly into hotel sales and catering systems. Hotels will then be able to purchase or acquire modules that support the submission of an eRFP for Group and Catering Sales Systems, improving automation, reducing costs, and improving response times to the customer.
Current Workgroup Charter Outline
- Provide a mechanism to electronically submit requests for proposals for group rooms and catering events via web services. This project would enhance existing OTA messages related to eRFP’s.
- Hotels will be able to purchase or acquire modules that support the submission of an eRFP for Group and Catering Sales Systems, improving automation, reducing costs, and improving response times to the customer.
- Version 1.0 Specification - timing TBD
- Roger Bouharb, Marriott International
HTNG Board Advisors:
- Richard Tudgay, Omni Hotels
- Riko van Santen, Kempinksi Hotels
Facilitator: Kylene Reese
This workgroup meets monthly on Fridays at 10:00 AM EDT. For information about future events, check the HTNG Meeting & Event Calendar.
Categories of participation:
- Hotel companies
- Group sales, event, and catering system vendors
- OpenTravel Alliance
- Event and meeting planning companies
- Join an HTNG Workgroup - Join this workgroup
- Join an HTNG Mailing list - Join a mailing list only
- Become an Advisor - Join the workgroup as Business Advisor, if eligible
- Join the Software Forum - Join the Forum under which this workgroup operates
Key Documents & Other Useful Information
- Draft Technical Specification - members-only until the spec is formally released